Dairyland Quilting offers unfinished quilt tops and finished quilts through my Etsy shop. I love working with bold and bright batiks! Just click on a link that inspires you and check it out! If you purchase you will be taken to Etsy to checkout.
Patchwork Christmas Unfinished Quilt Top, Lap Size 45" x 63", Ready to Quilt
The piecing has already been done for you and you will receive the top as shown. You will need to provide borders, backing, batting, quilting, and binding.
This would make a beautiful wall quilt, lap, or sofa throw for your home or a great handmade gift.
You might want to grab this now so you have enough time to complete it before you are ready to decorate for the holidays.
|We use a shipping estimator to handle our shipping cost. The shopping price will be calculated on checkout.|
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Sellers don't receive your credit card information.
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- SOFORT Bank Transfer
- Etsy Gift Card
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
CUSTOMS AND DUTIES FEES
Buyers are responsible for any customs or duties fees that may apply. Sellers aren't responsible for delays due to customs
I GLADLY ACCEPT RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship returns back to me within: 14 days of delivery
I DON'T ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS CAN'T BE RETURNED
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
CONDITIONS OF RETURN
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
I retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide you with my
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Laura Jean Warnke, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected]
I do ship internationally to select countries. When I ship an item from the United States to another country, I must list the full purchase price you paid and a description of the item on the customs form and include an invoice inside the package. It can NOT be marked as a gift.
As an international buyer you are responsible for any and all charges your country may assess, including but not limited to; customs fees, duties, taxes, VAT fees, or brokerage fees charged.
Please note that International shipments can take between 1-6 weeks to arrive, depending on the receiving country. The only tracking available for these shipments via the USPS. I cannot be held responsible for any customs fees or shipping delays in the customs offices.
I usually ship orders out within one business day. I ship Monday -Saturday.
Lighter weight items are shipped via USPS First Class Mail. Heavier items are shipped USPS Priority Mail.
A restocking fee of $5.00 for purchases under $100.00 and $10.00 for purchases over $100.00 will be charged for any returns.
CUSTOM AND PERSONALIZED ORDERS
Occasionally I do accept custom quilt orders. Terms are as follows: 50% deposit required prior to any work started.
Approximate completion times will be discussed via Etsy messaging and vary per project. The remaining balance due will need to be paid prior to shipment.
There are no refunds or cancellations offered on any custom orders once work has started on the project. Progress updates will be sent as necessary.