Dairyland Quilting offers unfinished quilt tops and finished quilts through my Etsy shop. I love working with bold and bright batiks! Just click on a link that inspires you and check it out! If you purchase you will be taken to Etsy to checkout.
Handmade Queen Size Quilt, Patchwork Scrappy Quilt, Quilts for Sale, Ready to Ship
Size: 88" x 100" including borders. For reference in the above photos it is laid on top of a queen size bed with a fairly thick mattress. This quilt, when completed, is intended as a comforter for a queen size mattress (usually 60 x 80") with an average drop of 14" on three sides. You also have enough length for a small pillow tuck.
Measuring: Please measure your mattress before buying to ensure a good fit. Measure the length and width and also the drop on each side (the thickness of the mattress plus 1-2").
***If you have any questions, please feel free to email me and ask before purchasing. I am happy to send additional photos and answer your questions.
Fabrics: The fabrics include the entire line of Kimberbell Basics by Kim Christopherson for Maywood Studios. There are over 30 different 100% cotton prints in this handmade quilt.
Batting: The batting is a light to medium weight Hobbs 80/20 (80% cotton 20% polyester) for warmth and durability.
Quilting: Zoom in to see this quilting! It is beautiful! This quilt was professionally machine quilted on a long-arm machine by a local quilt shop. The quilt top itself is machine stitched.
Borders & Binding: The inner border is 2" wide and a red Kimberbell Basics print. The outer border is 6" wide and a black floral Kimberbell Basics print. The border strips and corners have been properly mitered for a professional finish. The binding is red and machine stitched in place.
Backing: This quilt is backed with a 100% cotton black print with a printed white whimsical pattern. See additional photos.
Shipping: Your beautiful quilt will be shipped insured in a sturdy new box and carefully packaged along with care instructions. This quilt is machine washable.
Made in a smoke-free home.
Again, please ask any questions before purchasing. I want you to love your new quilt!
You have 7 days from the date item is received to request a return. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and any loss in value if an item isn't returned in original condition. Quilt must be unused, undamaged, and returned in its' original box with all original packing materials. No refund will be given if there is any sign of wear, use, or staining. Refund will be given only after item has been returned safely and inspected by me. Quilt must be sent back using the same shipping method as I used plus USPS insurance.
Colors: I have done my best to show the colors as accurately as possible, but due to different monitors the colors may appear slightly darker than they actually are. If you are in doubt, please read the written description for clarification. You can also contact me and ask a specific question.
|We use a shipping estimator to handle our shipping cost. The shopping price will be calculated on checkout.|
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Sellers don't receive your credit card information.
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- SOFORT Bank Transfer
- Etsy Gift Card
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
CUSTOMS AND DUTIES FEES
Buyers are responsible for any customs or duties fees that may apply. Sellers aren't responsible for delays due to customs
I GLADLY ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
I DON'T ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
I retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide you with my
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Laura Jean Warnke, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected]
I usually ship orders out within one business day. I ship Monday -Saturday.
Lighter weight items are shipped via USPS First Class Mail. Heavier items are shipped USPS Priority Mail.
CUSTOM AND PERSONALIZED ORDERS
Occasionally I do accept custom quilt orders. Terms are as follows: 50% deposit required prior to any work started.
Approximate completion times will be discussed via Etsy messaging and vary per project. The remaining balance due will need to be paid prior to shipment.
There are no refunds or cancellations offered on any custom orders once work has started on the project. Progress updates will be sent as necessary.